The 45-Second Trick For Termite Control On Wood
Flick Anticimex has been providing safe and effective pest control solutions to our local families for over 95 decades. Seemingly innocent yet dangerous pests have been plaguing households and houses for centuries.
We continuously try to assist our customers achieve minimal pest activity around their houses using safe, environmentally friendly, non-toxic materials. The health and safety of people, pets, and the environment are a priority at Flick Anticimex. We apply residual materials to necessary areas which may include ceilings, carpets, rugs, wood and tile flooring, effective against the heaviest infestations, yet extremely low in toxicity to humans and pets. .
8 Easy Facts About Termite Control On Wood Shown
2. Acceptance: The Customers acceptance of these terms might be confirmed either by signing this document, confirming its acceptance by email or allowing RPC to perform the Service.
3. Fees and Payment: The prices as set out in this agreement are payable by the Client to RPC for your Service. Fees are inclusive of GST. The prices are payable on the day that the Service is rendered. RPC will provide the Client with an electronic tax invoice on the date of the Service, Where the Customer authorises a credit card or direct debit to your bank account, a charge for the Fees will be processed on the day the Service is rendered. .
The Best Strategy To Use For Termite Control On Walls
5. Treatment effectiveness: RPC will provide the Service in a competent and professional manner taking into account those conditions. The ongoing effectiveness of the control provided depends on the Client implementing RPCs recommended hygiene, housekeeping, and home maintenance processes. The Customer acknowledges that pest treatment may also be rendered best site ineffective by disturbing treated areas, building alterations, renovations and introducing untreated or infested substances to the house that encourage pest action. .
6. Pest Inspection and Treatment: The insect inspections undertaken as part of this Service will be based upon a visual inspection only limited to those areas and sections of the premises entirely accessible and visible to the technician in the time and on the afternoon of this inspection. Furniture, equipment, fittings and inventory may conceal evidence of several pests that can only be revealed when these items are removed.
All insects are excluded unless consented by RPC in writing. .
Top Guidelines Of Termite Control On Walls
7. Ideas and recommendations: RPCs technician will offer a service report following the Service and provide suggestions and recommendations to the Customer to control and minimize pests and their habitat. These may cover hygiene, housekeeping, stacking, storage and maintenance.
8. Access and site link Safety: The Customer must ensure that RPCs staff and other authorised personnel (Personnel) have full and safe access (free of any health and safety hazards and risks) to the relevant regions of the premises and all amenities like water and power that RPC could reasonably need to provide the Service .The Customer must advise the RPC technician before the commencement of the Service of any health and safety risks including the presence of asbestos.
RPC will comply with all reasonable safety and safety instructions of the Client while present in the Clients premises. .
6 Easy Facts About Termite Control On Wood Explained
9. Customer Co-operation: The Customer must comply with all advice and instructions provided by RPC to the Customer including any relating to pesticides and equipment usage and the health and safety of all persons using the premises during and following the completion of this Service.
10. Damage to Utilities: When delivery of this Service involves drilling or cutting any substances, the Client will be responsible for identifying the location of all utility services to the property including water and drainage pipes, electrical and telephone cables, gas pipes etc.. RPC will exercise due care in performing any drilling or cutting but the Customer will be liable for any harm caused by penetration to any such services unless caused by the negligence of RPC. .